Process of immigration to Canada from Bangladesh | ESL
Immigration to Canada from Bangladesh is a fact of long time preparation. Canada is a beautiful, secure, peaceful, and comprehensive country with a large economy. Canada Immigration is like a dream of many because of the several advantages. There are many people from other countries think about migrating here because of their good immigration policy. Also there are many reasons for immigration to Canada from Bangladesh.
There are many types of criteria depends for process of migration to Canada. Here is some information about Canada skilled immigration.
Why Choose Canada?
- It has been the best country in the world to live in 2019. Because of their health care, retirement schemes, excellent education system, and secure environment.
- Permanent Resident of Canada can get free medical facilities.
- Education up to grade 12 is absolutely free in Canada.
- Canadian citizen can study and work in USA, and Mexico under the agreement of NAFTA.
- Canada has a high employment rate and there are many opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- A Canadian citizen also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one of the main reason why business persons, and entrepreneurs apply for immigration to Canada.
- Canadian citizen can get the advantage of social assistance program, child tax advantage, employment insurance, working compensation, retirement welfare etc.
- Canada respect and ensure everyone’s equality respective race, religious value, sex, color, and multicultural activities.
“Canada is 4th visa accepting country in the world for 30000 new migrants each year.”
Visa Types For Immigration To Canada From Bangladesh
IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) is a federal government institution that controls the immigration system of Canada. IRCC always try to invite skilled people who can settle here suitably and contribute to grow country’s economy.
Mainly there are two types of immigration:
- Skilled Immigration
- Business Immigration
Skilled immigration means immigration to Canada from Bangladesh for your skilled occupation and sponsor can help this process for immigration. It is also called General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program.
Skilled migration have three major types:
- Express entry
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Family Sponsorship
Express entry also have three subclasses:
- Federal skilled workers program
- Federal skilled trades program
- Canadian experience class program
Most of the people who wants immigration to Canada from Bangladesh are looking for better job opportunities. The Express Entry system pools the applications of potential immigrants for the authorized programs above. These three programs focus on immigrants skills and experience for the available job requirements.
Express Entry Canada Requirements
Express entry is a popular online immigration system in the world. First you have to provide the information for create your online profile. Second they will determine your eligibility for immigration to Canada from Bangladesh and your ranking position in CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).
If you rank well position and grade points they will invite you for visa application.
There are six criteria for this selection such as:
Language ability (English & French)
Valid Job offer or sponsorship
Spouse or Common-law partner factors (If married)
You must have minimum 67 points out of 100 for the eligibility in six criteria’s above. We will calculate your profile point if you come to us with your Information. You have to book a free assessment in our website for the appointment.
Six Criteria Explanation In Details:
- Work Experience: Applicants must have minimum 1 years work experience within the last 10 years at skill level 0, A or B. Your job should be in the occupational description list of the NOC (National occupational classifications). Unless you will not eligible under this program. Also if you have Canadian job experience before than you can apply for Canada experience class program under Express entry.
- Education:You have to show a valid international recognized Degree from HSC to PHD for maximum 140-150 points. Diploma or equivalent degree also accept. Consequently the higher your education will score better points.
- Language ability:Your IELTS score should be similar to CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) in four sections such as writing, reading, speaking, listening. Therefore you need average 6.5 IELTS score totally while French language ability can get you better ranking position.
- Age: Your age should be over 21 years and there is also a fact of married or unmarried. Applicant’s age is 21-29 scores upward out of maximum 110 points and age 30-44 scores downward points out of maximum 100 points. That means age 21-29 is best time for apply immigration to Canada.
- Job Offer Or Sponsorship: If you have a valid job offer or sponsorship by provincial government or relative it will be better. Although it is mandatory to have a valid job offer for skilled migration.
- Marital Status: This fact will be required for married persons. If your spouse also apply with you for immigration then it will be required. Your spouse must have minimum eligibility in skill, education, and language.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Immigration System
Canada have many province or territory. If you can issue any provincial government (except Quebec) sponsor you it will be plus point for your immigration. This is a sponsor immigration system of Canada. Therefore you must have the education and work experience of those province Canada. I order to support the economy of those province or territory they will sponsor you. It has also using under Express entry program.
The easiest provinces for immigration to Canada is Quebec and Saskatchewan. Because as international skilled worker there are no need to have a job offer. It called Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP). But it doesn’t remain open any time. It opens regularly every year 3-4 times.
Family Sponsorship Eligibility And Details
You may able to sponsor your relatives, spouse, or parents for live in Canada if you got the permanent residence in Canada. This criteria is also using for immigration to Canada From Bangladesh under Express entry system. Consequently, You can sponsor your relatives if you have a Canadian passport. You have to be 18 years old, and also your record for crime or bankruptcy should be clean.
You can sponsor the listed below peoples :
- Your spouse
- Brother or sister
- Son or daughter
- Nephew or niece
- Orphaned close relative
- Relatives spouse
- Relatives dependent children
Apply for PR while studying in Canada
An international student considered as a temporary resident to the Canadian government. So they expect that as an international student you will leave Canada after completion of your study. Also you can apply for Permanent residence (PR) or a work permit in Canada.
International students of Ontario province can apply directly for immigration in 3 programs:
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
You have to meet all the requirements for express entry system. Graduates of Canadian universities are rewarded extra points. If you are not selected for immigration to Canada, you may need to apply post-graduation work permit. This will allow you to work legally in Canada after study completion. Some occupation in Canada can increase the possibility to get successful immigration in Canada.
Documents required for Canada Permanent residency visa
Work Experience Certificate
PP Size Photo
NOC (Govt. servant only)
GEO letter (Govt. servant only)
Visa Processing Times For Immigration Canada
Mainly the visa processing time depends on your profile information and the provincial government where you want to live. Skilled migration under express entry visa processing time takes maximum 6 months or less. Application Process sometimes depends on number of candidate who applied for immigration. Although if your profile information is not completely arranged it may be delayed or returned also.
Contact With One Of Our Immigration Counselors
Today we live in a globalization decade and world becomes like a global village. Likewise if you want to lead a better and secure life you should immigrate in a country like Canada. Likewise only with fully determined take care of your immigration process can get you successfully a visa. Above all by hiring an immigration professional can assure your success.
We have some experienced expertise for Canada immigration who can take the better responsibility for your visa. Certainly we can help you for the right documentation and ensure maximize your better profile score. Therefore our visa source is reputed by the customers. So start your journey with us as early as possible. If you have any questions about process of immigration to Canada from Bangladesh don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact directly by the mobile number provided in the website or send message to us.
How to Apply
Create account & fill out the online form
Pay the application fees online
Submit your application complete
“I would highly recommend ESL to others. They had done my visa processing very fast with no hesitation. My Special thanks and regards to Sarwar sir."
Md. Habibul Bashar
( Canada Immigration Visa )